There are two options:
On Wednesdays and Fridays I do not have classes. So, my hubby lets me sleep in. I have been so exhausted lately that even when I go to bed at a decent hour… I sleep forever. Well… today, at 1:17 I rolled over and looked at the clock. Then my heart skipped a beat and I panicked. I threw little Zuko off of the bed, and ran into the office in a frenzy. Then what? Nothing. lol. I didn’t have anything to do. I had some snooping to do (Brandan has purchased my birthday presents and I must know now!). I have some reading to do. But nothing urgent. I am just disappointed that I woke up so late.
- Dinner. I should probably make real food for dinner. Something other than chicken and rice… since I make that a lot. I like rice… and chicken… what can I say?
- I need to read a book. It’s call “Prince Among Slaves” and though it sounds like a very interesting book, I don’t really feel like reading.
- I need to write a Universally Designed Lesson Plan. That should be interesting.
- Write paper about the book I don’t want to read.
- Watch “Life is Beautiful” and write about that. It’s an Italian movie about a Jewish family during the Holocaust. B-man has seen it and says it is pretty good. I need to do this because it is holding up our netflix line. lol.
- Study for my world religions test.
- Study for my Western Civilization exam. This one is going to be ridiculous. Apparently it’s like 150 questions long, and we won’t be able to answer all of the questions… and the grading process will reflect that… but it seems kind of ridiculous to me.
- I have some kind of project I need to do for my Language Development class. But I’m not sure what it is. I guess I should get on to that.
B-man did not approve of this picture. I love snuggling. I did not know I loved snuggling until I met him, but he is the best snuggler I have ever met.
I really like blogging. But blogging takes time, and lately all I’ve wanted to do was sleep. Thankfully, and a little adjusting of my body chemistry, I’m awake. I even do dishes and laundry now!
Recently I spoke with a nutritionist, after a trip to the doctors of course. I was told that I’m too pale, anemic, and having kidney/liver problems. So… a few days later, I’m working on this “whole foods” things. Going “organic”… lol. It seems more like a fad, but I think I will manage. Brandan doesn’t mind so much, since it means I put time and thought into the meals and we don’t go to prepare dinner and have no food in the pantry. One day I will be one of those super prepared people who plans out menus and what not, but for now I just buy the “organic” version of whatever I was buying before + more green food. We tried edemame (spelling?) tonight. I added it to my fried rice. So… it was soy bean, broccolli, corn fried rice. I don’t think I cooked the beans the right way (despite following the directions to a T…) so I will have to give it another shot. But Brandan was a good sport and told me it tasted good (I’m sure he would’ve preffered chicken to the soy beans, but in the middle of finals I can’t do the two meals thing… plus… I would probably want the chicken too and then my calorie count would be blown and then poof! I’d probably gain twelve pounds just for thinking about the delicious ice cream I got to consume thanks to the low-cal version of dinner we had. So… take that!).
School is almost over. I have three take home exams, and a filmed test on Tuesday. Tomorrow will be test day. Tuesday I am meeting up with my Botswana-friend to do another take-home exam, and then I am taking my filmed-test… and then I will be free to gallivant around my house in pajamas and a leopard print apron making bread a cookies! I got this… clay baking pot thing from Brandan’s mom for Christmas, so I am going to christen it by making bread in it. I have all of the ingredients, so now I just have to do it!
So… now I am going to go swiffer the kitchen because yesterday it snowed and Gretel tracked in mud. Despite the cuteness of her pay prints around my house, I don’t think Brandan likes it very much!