I’ve been thinking about it, and ya know what… I’m not very funny. Online at least. My husband and I are some of the biggest bozos around, we keep each other laughing all day. But on my blog I kind of just complain… are write re-caps… or I don’t write anything. I know I have written a ridicuosly long “About Me” page, but who couldn’t stand to know a little bit more about me? Huh? I know you’re interested. So, here are a few fun facts.
- When I was in middle school I lightened my hair. After which my dad made fun of me fore ages. And ages. And ages. I’m scarred and have never done the whole head since. I did do hot pink high lights after I got married though. Take that Dad!
- I like plucking hair. ha. Weird? maybe. But I mean, after a while it just doesn’t hurt any more. This is how I manage my perfectly shaped eyebrows. I used to get them waxed… but that is expensive, so I started doing it myself, and it just plain hurts! So… I gave up on that, and I just pluck… and some times shave things if I’m lazy and heading out the door. I mean, come on… I have dark brown hair! It shows up EVERYWHERE!
- I did not want to date my husband for the first 5 years that I knew him. Don’t know when that changed, but apparently it did. 🙂
- I have a very bad habit of bouncing my leg, like… against the floor… is this making sense? So it shakes the whole office. The un-used lava lamp sitting on hubby’s desk shakes all the time. But he is sweet enough to ignore it. Of course, the second he starts tapping on something I huff and puff and mow him down. Wait… that’s not what I meant.
- I have fillings in almost all of my teeth, except the very front (pretty) ones.
- I’m addicted to a game where mice try to collect cheese. This may be the real reason I have not been blogging very well. I have debated sharing it with you all because well… it’s intense, addicting, full of 12 year olds and if you knew how high of a level I am on then you might not like me any more. My husband got me hooked on it when he left for VA. We would play on it all night together, and I would play when I got bored. If you want to know I will share, but if you have an addictive personality, you don’t want to know.
- I have an addictive personality. It comes in spurts. I start something new, and it’s go-go-go-go-go-go-stop. Like the Sims3 game. GOGOGOGOGOG….stop. Now it’s this stupid mouse game. I can tell that it is almost over, since I’m getting more frustrated than I am having fun.
- I told the Dr. I was seeing a psychiatrist to go with the anti-depressants I used to take (this is a little old). I went to my first appointment with the shrink, and hated it. So I never went back. They made me feel like my problems weren’t anything big. Of course, to them they were not big – but hello…. this is my life, my problems, it’s big to me! Worst experience ever and I don’t think I would do it again. There was nothing wrong in my life that caused my problems… just bad hormones.
- Speaking of anti-depressants, once I went into the Dr.’s office because I was having trouble sleeping. He re-prescribed my ADs. Apparently ridiculous sleep patterns are a symptom of depression. It was a month before my wedding and I was a crazy mess, but the meds did their job. Gosh. I could talk about ADs forever. Mostly because I have a lot of opinions about meds like that, and how they shouldn’t be forced on people, but then some times they should be. Yeah… figure that one out.
- My favorite Bath & Bodyworks scent is Japanese Cherry Blossom. I have everything in that scent. And when I say everything, I mean almost everything… since I don’t have the candles. That’s a lie. I have two of them. But I don’t have the body mist… because I have the perfume. Ha!
And there you have it. 10 things, right off the top of my head. Any that is all. I am off to play the mouse game.