I have structured posts, exciting news to share too, but I don’t have the time to put things together so those will have to wait.
- I think Ginny is sick. She has a bit of a fever (nothing serious enough to go to the doctor) and has been kind of a crazy baby. Yesterday she was awake… all day. She didn’t sleep longer than 30 minutes. Then she slept almost all day today, with only a few hours here or there to play and eat.
- As I’ve said before – maybe she’s just growing?
- I have two IKEA catalogs that I am about to chop up. When magazines and catalogs have run their course as my bathroom entertainment I cut out the pictures I find most inspiring (for home decor), and paste them into a notebook. Then I write down why I like that picture.
- B-man and I are talking about buying a house. It looks like we will be living in this area for at least five more years, and in the long run it would be better to be investing our money into a mortage, instead of giving the apartment complex 40% of our earnings each month.
- I’m freaking out about this house concept.
- I learned to knit. It is fabulous and magical. I’m still kind of bad at it, but I’m slowly getting better. I have been trying to learn for so long! Sadly… my baby girl needs me more often than usual, so I haven’t gotten to work on my knitting very much, but hopefully that will get better asap!
- I made a friend. I know that sounds weird. But I mean, a real life friend who I hang out with. I’ve known her for a long time, but we recently started hanging out and it makes me so happy!
- I’ve also started attending a Mom & Baby group, which is kind of silly but I’m trying to meet people.
- … of course, now that I am meeting people and making friends we decide to buy a house…. which will probably not be in this area since we won’t be paying a bazillion dollars for an itty bitty townhouse or something.
- I’ve been cooking dinner every night for three weeks now! I’ve been menu planning and grocery shopping and all that jazz. Be wowed and amazed at my awesome power!
Continue the fun!