I need a new word. One that describes, not a day, but the last time period of things going on. Like, the last episode of my life…yes. I think that will be what I use from now on…
So in the last episode of my life (Friday @ 10pm to Sunday early morning.) has been one of excitment. It always is. lol. Here’s what’s going down…in the normal font color (what ever appears on your friends page (mine is white…) are THINGS that have happened, and in a corrosponding color are the way those things made me feel. Ready for this?
- Went to a party at Haley’s apartment because it was her birthday….we got pizza and a movie and junk food, and me, Matt, Haley (even though she went to bed before midnight), Heather, and other random people that only stopped by for a little bit watched tv and ate all night. good stuff. We went to bed around one in the morning (and it was just me and heather chilling in the living room. She fell asleep first and I was watching tv.
- At 3:30 in the morning (just like every morning) Jake called me. I don’t think I’ve talked much about him, but we’ve been best friends since 7th grade and we talk every night on the phone. We didn’t when I lived in Germany, but before I moved to Germany we did, and then when I was there we talked like, on holidays and stuff like that, but we would chat and e-mail each other. But since I’ve been back in America he has called me every night, sometimes twice a night. (and I know this is random but…) on Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays I just talk to him at 3ish in the morning because he gets off work at midnight, and he lives in Washington, so he calls me on his way home from work. Then on Tuesdays and Thursdays I call him during the day and wake him up and then he calls me again that night we he gets off work. Some times we talk about stuff, but even when there is nothing to say, we call, just for the sake of calling. I guess we’re making up for lost time.) but yeah. This will be important later on….
- At 7:30 in the morning I woke up and turned the TV and the heater off, and then i went back to sleep on the couch.
- At 10:00 I guess the door woke me up, but I sort of twisted around to see the door and Matt was standing in the doorway and it scared the crap out of me and AH! lol. I jumped up and yeah. It was morning, and I was awake with no chance of going back to bed. Matt was there to get painted up for the game, and then Buck showed up to get painted as well. It was a lot of fun.
- At 12:30ish I left the apartment and went back to campus so that I could shower, and put my orange attire on (stripped socks, capirs and white Tennessee t-shirt …..) and then I left to go and meet up with the rest of everybody. Gah. I called Matt and he was like “We’ll be leaving in like, 15 minutes, so just wait at the institute building (cause that’s where I was parked, and they had to park there, and it takes 15 minutes to walk from the institute to Haley’s, so it just made more sense to wait there…) well, 35 minutes later they FINALLY show up….had to wait for Haley to get ready.
- We all met up, me, Darth Vol, Haley’s the Orange Pirate, and Buck, the local celebrity (he paints his bald head with checkers and he is ALWAYS in the newspapers and all over ESPN on game days.) and we made out walk down to the stadium.
- While at the game the most interesting thing happened. Jake usually calls me really late, but my phone rang and it said it was him, so I answered it, well, turns out it was his most recent girlfriend. I think they’ve been dating for two weeks, but she called and he final words were “Don’t call my fucking boyfriend you bitch” and she hung up. Well, needless to mention he’s usually the one calling me and we’ve been friends for going on five years, and that most definitely trumps two weeks, I was a little bit (read extremely) upset. So yeah.
- We lost the football game. It’s cause of the bad karma. Well, actually, it’s because Tennessee hasn’t been playing football, they just keep getting lucky. We actually were winning, until the last 10 seconds of the game, we just couldn’t hold our ground. It sucked.
- After the game we walked back to Haley’s apartment where I cooked a pizza and we watched football till one in the morning (except for when I got a phone call from Chrissy and it made my night better because of Jake’s psycho girl friend.) and then I ended up here….typing this up for all of my (Chrissy) adoring fans. Haha.
YEAH FOR WEEKENDS!!!