- Graduate College
- Buy a new couch, something trendy.
- Go through the photoshop tutorial, so I can actually use the program.
- Finish a quilt
- Relax on a beach.
- Finish reading a book.
- Go to Nashville.
- Camp. With my husband. And the dogs.
- Go on a weekend getaway… with out the dogs.
- Visit New York City.
- Watch a full season of House, hmm… love.
- Make bread from scratch.
- Finish my legacy challenge in Sims 3.
- Replace the buttons on my coat.
- Beef, it’s what’s for dinner. I tend to cook chicken… or pork. I need to mix it up.
- Go to a garage sale… or two… or three…
- Get B-man’s ring resized.
- Lose 20 pounds.
- Complete a Project 365.
- Throw a real party, with real invitations.
- Buy a better camera.
- Take B-man to a VT football game.
- Collect Eclectic Dishes.
- I like playing footies with the B-man.
- Today I painted my toenails red.
- I learned a lot about Henry VI and Charles the VII… or is it the other way around?
- I haven’t been to the movies in over two months. Ah! Instead we stay home and watch netflix.
- We finally bought ink for the printer… after I turned in 3 papers printer in blue. Tee hee!
- I want to live on a farm. With farm animals. Yeah… one day!
- Anxiety. How do you combat anxiety?
- Can some one also explain to me why I need to take all of these irrelevant classes? I don’t see history majors taking Special Education or Deaf Education course! That suggestion sounds ridiculous! Why would they? It would make them well rounded, but no. So, why do I need to take Western Civilization and World Religions? Because it will make me well rounded. Bull. Complete bull.
- Oh… and how do people keep sheets on the bed? It seems like every morning they are coming off. I’ve never had this problem before… maybe it’s the mattress.
- My birthday is in two days!
- Bran-man let me open one of my presents early, since it arrived while I was home. He got me the expansion pack to Sims 3. I know it seems silly, and he said he let me open it early since it was kind of cheating (he wanted it too.). Fine with me! I don’t have much time to just chill and play video games lately, but one day I will… hopefully!
- I also got a gift from my grandparents, one from my mom is on the way, and one from my mom-in-law!
- I have class until 8 on my birthday, but Bran-man is planning on making dinner and a cake on Tuesday, regardless of how late we will be eating. So sweet!
- Spring Break is less than a week away. I can TASTE it!
- Research for my debate class. Did Joan of Arc really commit heresy? One down…five more to go! Bring it on Finals Week!
- Reading Journal for Language Development
- Research paper for Western Civilization. “Where woman considered equal to men in ancient Athens?” This isn’t really a hard subject, I’m just not very good at getting organized.
- Bowling Final. I’m not stressed about this one.
- World Religions Test: Only 200 terms to know and be familiar with. Yippee!
- Universally Designed Lesson Plan.
- Western Civilization Midterm. 60 questions, 90 minutes.
On Wednesdays and Fridays I do not have classes. So, my hubby lets me sleep in. I have been so exhausted lately that even when I go to bed at a decent hour… I sleep forever. Well… today, at 1:17 I rolled over and looked at the clock. Then my heart skipped a beat and I panicked. I threw little Zuko off of the bed, and ran into the office in a frenzy. Then what? Nothing. lol. I didn’t have anything to do. I had some snooping to do (Brandan has purchased my birthday presents and I must know now!). I have some reading to do. But nothing urgent. I am just disappointed that I woke up so late.
- Dinner. I should probably make real food for dinner. Something other than chicken and rice… since I make that a lot. I like rice… and chicken… what can I say?
- I need to read a book. It’s call “Prince Among Slaves” and though it sounds like a very interesting book, I don’t really feel like reading.
- I need to write a Universally Designed Lesson Plan. That should be interesting.
- Write paper about the book I don’t want to read.
- Watch “Life is Beautiful” and write about that. It’s an Italian movie about a Jewish family during the Holocaust. B-man has seen it and says it is pretty good. I need to do this because it is holding up our netflix line. lol.
- Study for my world religions test.
- Study for my Western Civilization exam. This one is going to be ridiculous. Apparently it’s like 150 questions long, and we won’t be able to answer all of the questions… and the grading process will reflect that… but it seems kind of ridiculous to me.
- I have some kind of project I need to do for my Language Development class. But I’m not sure what it is. I guess I should get on to that.
Ok… so I haven’t written in a while… and I need to catch up with my 365-picture journal…. maybe I should be working on that. In any case, a lot has happened in the last… 5 months. It’s crazy how time flies and life changes. I’m not a teenager any more (holy cow ridiculous!) and I’m definitely facing some things that I never would’ve imagined. In that last 5 months I have managed to:
- Get my heartbroken: I’m very good at this because I have managed to do this twice. For some reason I only date jerks (if you think that you’re a nice guy… stay away!). Oh well, I have learned a lot of things I would’ve been fine with out, but I’m a better person for it. Things like what to do when you’ve watched every chick flick you own, how to eat too much ice cream, what happens when you choose to not leave your room for 5 days in a row.
- Survive a mental breakdown: This isn’t as easy as it sounds. Despite having dealt with moving around my entire life, for some reason the last two years has been a little ridiculous. Well, throw in a little extra stress, a major lack of sleep, and too much homework, and things just start to fall apart.
- First car accident: It wasn’t that bad… some one tried to merge into me on I-40… well, they didn’t just try, they DID. So, now I have a lovely little dent in my pretty little car. It is quite the tragedy.
- Bronchitis: I had bronchitis for a month straight… yeah…. it was awful. Thankfully my lungs are only occupied by air and tissue again (less mucus…). You don’t realize how enjoyable breathing is, until it’s a very hard thing to do.
- Two months physical therapy: Yeah… oh well. Apparently I have “snapping hip syndrome” and “IT Band Friction Syndrome” (ask google…). Let’s just leave it at “rather painful” and thank the physical therapy for quite a bit of exercise.
- Nanny: She’s in the hospital. She’s doing a lot better right now, but she’s still in a lot of pain. Keep her in yours prayers bitte!
- Transfer: I applied to BYU way back when I was beginning my mental break down. It was done in a “I hope this goes through quickly so that I can leave Tennessee ASAP” but it didn’t actually work out like that. So instead I found out over Spring break that I had been accepted… right after i had decided I was probably not going to get in. So, I did get in, and now I am going. Yeah… me… moving to UTAH!!!! It should be interesting.
So… that’s quite the list. BUT it’s okay. Why? Because I know that everything I’ve been going through has made me a better, stronger person. I have lost some amazing friends because I was too stressed and busy worrying about things I didn’t have control over. I lost friends that I really cared about, and who really cared about me. But it’s okay, because it’s over, and I’m back on the straight and narrow… headed to Utah.
Your schedule for SPRING 2007 is:
|Acad Disc||Title||Course Number||Instruction Mode||Time||Days||Instructor||Credit Level||Credit Hours|
|ED INTER||ASL 2||226||LECTURE||05:05P-07:45P||M||OSBORNE, TERRY E.||U||3|
|ENGLISH||Inquiry into Madness||102||DISCUSSION||08:00A-08:50A||MWF||ABERNATHY, JESSICA LEIGH||U||3|
|MATH||Mathematical Reasoning||113||LECTURE||03:40P-04:55P||TR||TURNER, MATTHEW D.||U||3|
|MUSC ENSBL||Concert Choir
(By Audition Only)
|380||ENSEMBLE||12:20P-02:15P||MW||BATEY, ANGELA LYNN||U||4|
|PHILOSOPHY||Contemporary Moral Issues||242||LECTURE||05:05P-06:20P||TR||RIKER, WALTER J.||U||3|
|PSYCHOLOGY||General Psychology||110||LECTURE||09:05A-09:55A||MWF||SAUDARGAS, RICHARD A.||U||3|
As the “ker-plink” of hail hit the window of my dorm room, I get about for AIM messages of “OHMIGOODNESS…it’s snowing.” to which I am required to reply…”Honey…snow doesn’t sound like that.” lol. Looking outside it is like a snow/hail bit. It’s a mix.
Tonight: Finish one page. Double spaced. Size 12. This may not seem like a challenge, and it shouldn’t be. But I’ve already spit out 4 and a half on this topic, and I’m kind of out of things to say. AH!
Friday: YSA Christmas Party, Princess Party/Girl’s night
Saturday: Study for math exam, go ice skating?
Sunday: Church, visit w/ Heather and Jenn, Church Christmas production
Monday: Study more for Math Exam, Caroling Gig
Tuesday: Math Exam
Wednesday: Study for Sociology Exam
Thursday: Sociology Exam, Caroling gig, ice skating/ family home evening
Friday: Drive home
And then life will be good. This next week could not possibly go by any faster. I am now going to go and finish this paper, and then go to bed! But, before I do that, let me enlighten every one to what has be doing the happy dance:
MY ROOMMATE IS MOVING OUT!!!!
and that is all. Good night.
- Put up and decorate Christmas trees
- WATCH TENNESSEE FOOTBALL WITH DAD
- Go out with Ellen and have an awesome time doing so
- practise song with Becca for Church tomorrow
This weekend has just flown by…
It is 9:00 am right now.
At 10:10 I will turn in my works cited page
At 11:00 I will get a call from Nick about where to meet him.
At:11:30 I will be going to the airport.
At 12:00 I will be checking in.
At 1:00 I will be on an airplane.
At 5:40 I will be in Washington DC with my Daddy and my Dog.
And then I will sleep.